- Director/school IBA membership should be completed online prior to August 31. Memberships must be completed prior to registering for any events.
- Directors must register their school online for each event in which they want their students to participate. 2022-2023 Event Application Windows:
All-Region & All-District Bands – August 20 to September 9
Junior All-State Band – October 15 - November 11
All-State Band – November 12 to December 2
- Open the event page on the IBA Website and fill out the Director / School Registration. When the form is complete, press submit. The next screen will show an event code for your school to distribute to your students.
- If you teach at more than one school you will need to fill out a registration for each school. Go back to the Director / School Registration and select: Continue an already started Application or Start an Application for a New School. Log back in using the same email address and password. Then select: Click Here to Start a New Entry for a school not listed above. You will then receive a different event code for the second school.
- Give your students information about the event, where to find the IBA website and your school’s event code. You may use the poster inside the August newsletter to post your school event codes. Students will be able to scan the QR code with their phone,
- Students register individually online by selecting Student Application on the appropriate webpage. When a student completes a form, you should receive a computer-generated email verifying the registration.
- Information about how to add director recommendations and rankings to All-Region and All-District student applications will be sent once the registration window closes,